LatterDayBride Magazine Advertising
LATTERDAYBRIDE MAGAZINE IS NOW AVAILABLE
AT DESERET BOOK AND SEAGULL BOOK!
Welcome to LatterDayBride Magazine – the nation's premier advertising vehicle for LDS wedding services and products.
Request Media Kit
Media kits include advertising rates, mechanical specs, demographic information, editorial content and an insertion order. To receive a media kit, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 801.363.3688
Call for Article Ideas
If you are a wedding vendor and have information on trends, a new approach or just want to show your work, please share your ideas with us. Please email email@example.com.
178 S Rio Grande Street
Salt Lake City, Utah 84101
LatterDayBride is an annual magazine professionally written and designed for brides planning an LDS wedding. Popular bridal magazines today primarily contain immodest wedding gowns and articles pertaining to brides who walk down the aisle. Now a bride (or future bride) of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints can view a magazine upholding the standards of an LDS wedding.
- Exclusively modest wedding and prom dresses
- Australia! Weddings from down under
- Drinks with Panache! These non-alcoholic drinks are sure to bring high spirits to your wedding
- Are You a BrideZilla?
- 16 LDS Weddings to Give You Ideas
- Flower Power in 2011
- The 5 Topics to Discuss Before the Wedding
- Honeymoons Around the Corner...Find adventure, fun and romance within your budget
- And much more...